Kuranda, Scenic Rail, Skyrail & Tjapukai
Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
This morning you will be greeted by your driver, who will collect your voucher and issue your Kuranda Boarding Pass. We then transfer you to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. On arrival, meet your Indigenous guide who will show you through the remainder of the Park, including bush food demonstrations, didgeridoo demonstrations, movie theatres, fire making demonstrations and the famous Tjapukai Dance TroupePlease note Tour Code KRST includes a buffet lunch at Tjapukai
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
A short distance from Tjapukai is the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Proceed directly to the boarding line – there is no need to queue as your Skyrail tickets are already on your Boarding Pass. Once aboard, be amazed as you glide silently over the rainforest. There are 2 stations enroute where you can alight and enjoy a walk through the rainforest to spectacular lookouts, or visit the CSIRO Interpretive Centre.
Upon arrival in Kuranda, you have free time to do your own exploring – why not take advantage of the exclusive Kuranda discounts on your Kuranda Boarding Pass!
Kuranda Scenic Rail
At the scheduled time, present your Kuranda Boarding Pass at the Kuranda Station ticket window – your tickets are already on your Boarding Pass. After boarding the train, your journey winds through hand-hewn tunnels, across bridges and around curves, all the time appreciating what an amazing engineering feat it is. Upon arrival at Freshwater Station, our coach will transfer you to your accommodation.
Gold Class offers customers wanting that extra comfort and little bit of luxury, a most memorable experience.
- Dedicated host service.
- Individual seating, lounge-style chairs.
- Ambient, historical décor, including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior.
- Quality refreshments including sparkling Australian wine, beer, orange juice, soft drink, ice water, mocktails, tea, coffee and appetisers and a chilled refresher towel during the journey.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen, postcard and postage.
- Souvenir trip guide.
- Hotel pick-up 8:15am - 9.00am
- Entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park which includes:
- indigenous guide
- entrance to all Theatres
- the famous Tjapukai Dancers
- boomerang/spear throwing
- bush medicine
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 12:30pm
- Free time in Kuranda: Approx. 1-2 hrs
- Kuranda Scenic Rail 3:30pm
- Transfer to Hotel 4:50pm CNS or 5:20pm Beaches & Port Douglas
Departure & Return
- Daily ex Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Departs: From 7:00am - 8:00am, or 8:15am - 9:00am
- Returns: 5:30pm approx
Rates & Prices
|VQST||ex Cairns & Northern Beaches||$183||$95||$486||$183|
|VQST+G||ex Cairns & Northern Beaches, Gold Class||$236||$148||$698||$236|
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
- ^ Budget Product Conditions
- 100% fee on cancellation
- no date changes once booked
- no Kuranda discount vouchers